Sunday, July 24, 2011

New Blog. Ehhh.

So here it is, my blog.  Not sure why I am doing this but I think this will help me.  I am getting married next year and like many other almost married women, I am trying to loose weight.  Not just for my wedding, but for me too.  I am tired of going to stores and things not fitting. I am tired of being the biggest one in my group of friends.  Don't get me wrong, I know I am not huge, I just know I am not skinny either.  Skinny does not run in my family either.  All of us women are very curvy and not necessarily in the right way (hah!).  I really am trying to eat less and eat better.  Studying nutrition has really influenced me to do better.  Here recently I have adapted to eating broccoli. It's kind of a big deal for me.  I mean growing up we had corn and green beans, not broccoli.  For a while, I had to cut it up extremely small just so I could get it down, but here lately I have been eating the entire piece.  On the other hand I have been craving all kinds of fried (really bad) foods.  I mean do other people get these cravings??  No I am not pregnant.  I am just dieting.  I went walking at the new River bridge tonight. I really enjoy the trails loaded with deer! It was really neat.  I named one Velma (well actually Steven did).  Anyways, I think I saw Velma again tonight.  But who knows if it is actually this same deer.

Okay enough rambling for my first post. Back to homework (Microbiology *Gag*)

-Sara

2 comments:

  1. micro over the summer?! Thanks for lending me your stuff from sport nutri. It is really helping. Yay for a new blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep! While your in Organic, I am in Micro! buhh. Thanks we will see how this goes.. :) We are both Sara Elizabeth (Plus the H) hahaha

    ReplyDelete